Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Return to the land of the living

First - J - we are so excited about your vocal chords being responsive!!! Great!!!

Also, thanks for the "lifting up".  My fever finally broke this morning(after 48 hours of antibiotics for strep, sinus infection and ear infection). It was a doosy and I was miserable!!! Jason should be the one lifted up. A huge blessing that my mom was here as I was unable to stay out of bed for more that 10 minutes at a time until late last night. All is well now. Our house is officially fever free and no one is contagious with anything!!!! We're really looking forward to seeing you all on Friday

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Glad you are feeling better. Is your mom still around? Are you still up for hosting the study on Friday?

Jea said...

Hey Bridget,

That's great that you are feeling better. Praise God!!

The Goetz Family said...

Ok - I'm really proud of myself for figuring out what this little comment thing is - I'm quick!
Heather - I'm still up for hosting....thanks for asking!!

Jason said...

Just trying this out on the Blackberry to see if it works :-)

Jason said...

Testing one more time....