Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Where'd everybody go.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday and catching up. Does anyone have prayer requests between now and then?

Our family is doing well and getting back into the swing of things. Henry is battling some sort of allergies or cold or both and could use some prayer. Also, I know Bridget has been talking to Jess who is grieving the loss of her mother. If you think about it, please lift up Jess and her family in your prayers. I cannot imagine losing my mother at such a young age (nor at my age for that matter). 


3 comments:

The Goetz Family said...

the blogger returns!!!!

Anonymous said...

I had the flu this week and had a cold since Christmas. Savannah had the flu on Wednesday, but seems to be doing better now. I am carrying over 10 pounds of baby right now and am amazed that I can still stand upright. Chad is starting a week of training and then a big test next week so I am praying that he can remain sickfree and me babyfree so he can concentrate on his work. I have two more days of work and I am home free.

Anonymous said...

Latest update on my dad's wife, Christine. She found out yesterday that she has a tumor in her uterus the size of an orange. SO not only next month will she have a double masectomy but also they are looking at a hysterectomy too. Ugh.