Saturday, February 21, 2009

What did we miss?

Hey everyone. Just curious if you started Chapter 1?
Any updates?
Baker family is doing great. I am actually getting more sleep having twins than I did prego with twins! Praise God! Luke and Taylor are doing great. Savannah seems to be adjusting great - although I did ship her off to my sister's for the night.
Chad is heading back to work Monday. Last night was our first night where he didn't have to help me with the feedings, so hopefully that continues so he can get a good nights rest.
Hope everyone is doing great.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Actually you didn't miss much actual stuff from the book, but Ed did explain how he studies the Bible, which was very interesting (I'm not kidding at all, I really did find it very helpful). I think we decided to do lesson two the second week in March because next week is the Women's Retreat, and then the week after is Jason's parenting lesson night.

Anonymous said...

Perfect. Thanks for the update.
Would love to hear about Ed's studies the bible. I just read cliff notes, if anyone cares.