Monday, April 20, 2009

Prayer Request

Hope everyone is off to a good week. Just a quick prayer request. Some of you know this, some don't so if its repetitive, I apologize. My mother has Huntington's Disease which is a genetic neurodegenerative disease. Its basically the worst parts of Alzheimers and Parkinsons combined and its hereditary. My family is still getting used to the changes that are taking place with my mom and she will be coming to visit me on Thursday for about two weeks. Prayers for her safety and for patience for me please. I won't be able to make it Friday because my mom can't watch Connor, nor does she understand why we would have to get a babysitter, which breaks my heart obviously. Have fun on Friday and we'll see you all soon.

Thanks!
Jamie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That has to be so hard to see your mom suffering. Will pray.